Service providers such as parent groups, schools, daycares, or health care providers may benefit from consultation around specific challenges, or general educational presentations.
Make-&-Take Workshops are also a wonderful option for schools or groups of parents/caregivers to create various visual strategies (schedules, behavioural management tools, relaxation books or social stories) for the home or classroom, especially if technology such as iPads are not accessible or not appropriate.
Workshops and presentations are tailored to meet your educational goals specifically and can be of any length, from one hour to several days long. Topics that Laura is available to speak about include, but are not limited to:
- Typical child development
- Childhood developmental delays
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder
- Practical strategies for behavior/self-regulation of children
- Classroom management strategies for ASD or FASD
- Effects of neglect and adverse life experiences on child development
- Yoga and child development
- Yoga and mental health
- Yoga and trauma
To enquire about presentations and obtain an estimate, please Contact Laura.